|| Search ||
Procurement Contract Manager
The Contract Manager will manage the procurement of project-related Materials and Services for our Nuclear utility client. Candidate will manage the development, negotiation, review, and award of contracts, including required administration to support nuclear project plans and requirements.
*Work Location: Remote (must be available for calls from 9am-5pm EST)
* Hours per week: 40
*Duration of Contract: 2 Years
• Duties include being the procurement Subject Matter Expert for support of nuclear projects.
• Work is primarily focused on planned and emergent work to support nuclear projects.
• Specific duties include: Supplier identification and qualification; procurement sourcing; RFP preparation; bid evaluation; negotiation, contract development and administration for materials and services.
• Additional responsibilities for this position include sourcing, coordinating related purchase orders with the nuclear procurement operations team, following the appropriate Procurement processes and Enterprise policies related to sourcing of contracts per client.
Job Specific Qualifications:
• BS/BA degree in Procurement or related field or 5 years of similar procurement work experience
• Experience in a procurement org. w / contracting for materials and services and negotiating with suppliers
• General knowledge of nuclear and industrial improvement projects
• General knowledge of UCC & Contract Law
• Innovative in sourcing and procuring services
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Experience with ERP systems - Ariba, SAP
• Demonstrated experience in contract negotiation and development, analytical skills
• Valid driver license & ability to travel
** Must be able to legally authorized to work in the United States**
** If chosen, prior to hiring a Background and Drug Screening will be Mandatory **
Please apply today. Thank you.