Job ID: 6260
Job Title: Mechanical Controls Engineer
Date Posted: 2012-10-24
Share this Job:
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Torrance, CA
# of Positions: 1
***$38/hr - Mechanical Controls Engineer providing measurement and control systems for aerospace test facilities and test equipment for development...Honeywell Aerospace environmental control systems, turbomachinery...in Torrance, CA- $38/hr***
Mechanical Controls Engineer providing measurement and control systems for aerospace test facilities and test equipment for development, qualification, and production testing of Honeywell Aerospace environmental control systems, turbomachinery, heat transfer, electric power management and actuation systems in Torrance, CA.
- Process control algorithms and tuning for air pressure, flow, humidity, and temperature systems;
- Control systems for automated test sequencing and flight profiling;
- Control equipment design/selection, procurement and facility setup in support of various product development programs.
- Participates with project engineering and test equipment engineers and technicians in test-specific teams to ensure that the testing is completed on schedule, within budget, and meets performance requirements.
- Generates estimates for control systems; coordinates support from various test groups;
- Provides test operating procedures; and complies with quality standards.
***US Citizenship is required to meet ITAR***