|| Search |
Actual Job title: Tax Manager -Nuclear Production Tax Credit
This position as a W2 employee contractor is to with TPC as an Accounting Manager where you will review and timely prepare a progam for 2024 prevailing wage rules to ensure the 5X nuclear production tax credit can be claimed to the benefit of the Client. Ideal candidate will direct a team that resides in the Clients Procurement, H.R. and Nuclear Operations groups to ensure the appropriate computation of the prevailing wage requirement is done in a timely manner. Work includes coordinating with Client VP of Tax to provide the team with timely tax technical advice.
Work location: Remote / Client Newark Office (if a qualified person is willing to travel to Newark when needed, at their expense the person can be located anywhere in the U.S.). Note: 1st and 2nd week of assignment could be onsite and then the schedule will go hybrid with work on site as needed.
1. Interpret and implement 2024 tax law and drafting communications to project team.
2. Understand the law and create math and methodology behind it to create procedures in managing the project.
3. Work with Client HR Analyst to review calculations and data from contractors and subcontractors.
4. Work / coordinate with others and be comfortable working in a cross matrix environment.
5. Direct a team of 5-10 people.
6. Have good communication and analytic skills.
7. Be a team player, understands the intent of program and be flexible in implementation.
8. Have general tax knowledge.
9. Have some Utility, Construction or federal projects experience is a PLUS.
1. Degree preferred but not required. Candidate must have other job related experience to be qualified for consideration.
2. 1st and 2nd week on assignment will be onsite at Newark, NJ then hybrid with work onsite as needed.
** Must be able to legally authorized to work in the United States**
** If chosen, prior to hiring a Background and Drug Screening will be Mandatory **
Please apply today. Thank you.