|| Search ||
Job Title: Business Consultant
Our firm, Tri-Power Consulting Services, LLC (TPC), seeks a W2 employee to work as a Business Consultant. The position is as a contractor for our Electric Utility Client in Newark, NJ. This position is hybrid remote. The Strategic Business Consultant would be responsible for working with internal clients at all levels of the organization, from the C-suite to the front line, helping to understand and develop a customer strategy that is realistic, all-inclusive, and impactful across all Utility lines of business. This role requires a combination of technical and business capabilities, people and management skills, and a collaborative mindset.
Please apply today. Thank you.
The Strategic Consultant would be responsible for working with internal clients at all levels of the organization, from the C-suite to the front line, helping to understand and develop a customer strategy that is realistic, all-inclusive, and impactful across all Utility lines of business. This role requires a combination of technical and business capabilities.
The ideal candidate's experience / capabilities may include but is not limited to the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree (business discipline)
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• 5-10 years of experience
• Experience understanding and solving real business problems
• Experience with presenting business case and strategy to the C-Suite
• Experience in conducting assessments in different areas that allow organizations a map of where they are
and where they may want to go
• Identifying and addressing root causes of operational and strategic issues in organizational and
• Led a process improvement initiative, facilitating Current State and Future State documentation,
performing a Gap Analysis and creating a plan to achieve desired Future State vision
• Strategy and Execution - Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to inform strategic alignment,
develop roadmaps, and define prioritization
• Operational Transformation - Leverage data-based strategies to define organizational goals, identify
performance gaps, advise on closing gaps, predict future demand, and lead transformation initiatives
• Organizational Design - Ensure effective alignment of skills and responsibilities, spans and layers,
governance, and communication across an organization
• Organizational Change Management skills
• Customer Care Organization
• Individual to work with external consultant to help develop a strategy for Customer Care Organization
• Formulating strategic developments for the team
• Someone who can work independently
• Experience with presentations
• Facilitate discussions
• Customer experience is desired
• 3-5 years of SAP experience preferred
• People and management skills, and a collaborative mindset.
Location: Hybrid (at least 1 day per week on-site) - Remote with the expectation to travel to company site, including Newark General Office and NYC.
**Local candidates (NJ/Metropolitan area)
** Must be able to legally authorized to work in the United States**
** If chosen, prior to hiring a Background and Drug Screening will be Mandatory **
Please apply today. Thank you.