|| Search ||
IMMEDIATE FILL IN BRANCHBURG NJ
Job Title: CAD / CAM Applications Sales Engineer
This is a Temp (as temp 3 months with us) to perm (as client employee) opportunity. Our client, which is the largest and most prestigious MASTERCAM software and advanced manufacturing technologies reseller in the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions is seeking a hardworking / enthusiastic and high energy CAD / CAM Applications Sales Engineer to join the Computer Aided Technology team to work at its offices in Central NJ (1 position).
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Associates or Bachelors in a manufacturing or engineering field (preferred, but not required).
2. 2+ years’ experience in CNC programming, 2.5 Axis or 3 Axis with an understanding of multi-axis and mill-turn.
3. Knowledge of CNC machining, g-code, and CAD/CAM software required.
4. Knowledge of 2-5 axis milling, Mill/Turn, and wire EDM is a plus.
5. Mastercam, Solidworks experience or similar CAM system experience preferred.
6. Strong problem-solving skills are required
7. Knowledge and experience in Engineering and Product Development processes and environments.
8. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills. Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff members. Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to mentor other team members.
9. Working knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office products.
1. Pre-Sales support.
2. Develop and deliver demonstrations for MASTERCAM software, and guiding customers with solutions and technogies implementation.
3. Develop and deliver Webinar presentations
4. Develop support materials
5. Create videos, write blogs, and support social media content requirements
6. Provide technical support of MASTERCAM software via phone, email, remote assistance tools, and onsite at the customer’s facility.
7. Conduct MASTERCAM technical training onsite, online, or in a classroom setting.
8. Perform software installation and configuration remotely or onsite.
9. Assist in creating and modifying customer / potential customer posts.
BENEFITS IF HIRED PERMANENT BY CLIENT:
1. Base/Bonus commensurate with experience, comprehensive health coverage, retirement benefit program, Holidays, 3.5 weeks of paid time off, 401K, comp time plan.
This is a real opportunity for the motivated and enthusiastic sales engineer...go for it!