|| Search ||
***Immediate Fill Preferred*** - W2 Contractor with skills and experience to "hit the ground running" with Client at its world class mold production facility in central NJ. Min. 1-5 yrs. Qualified Contractor can transition to client employee after 6 months to 1 year. ***
This is not an easy position to fill but the right person can really shine here!
1. A Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Technology from accredited US university and or qualified experience.
2. 1-5 years experience and skill in mold design for injection mold industry.
3. 3D CAD modeling using Solidworks, Cimatron, or like type program with mold design, detailing, and other modules within these packages.
4. Projects and client base span all types of industries including Automation, Medical, Automotive, and Consumer Products.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Advanced problem solving ability.
3. Competence to work as part of a team or on their own from a concept’s creation straight through manufacturing in a fast paced advanced technology company.
4. Knowledge and use of GD&T a plus.
5. CNC Manufacturing and/or machining experience a plus.
This is a W2 Contractor contract position but can transition to full time position within 6 months to one year. Client would consider highly motivated / inspired trade school / manufacturing school graduate who wants to break into the injection mold manufacturing industry as a mold designer.
If you have the right stuff please apply today. Thank you!
** Must be able to legally work in the United States**
** Potential for Health Benefits and 401k**
** Background and Drug Screening Mandatory**