|| Search ||
Automation Controls Engineer
In providing your resume please provide brief examples of your experience with :
1. Automation Direct PLCs,
2. Allen Bradley PLCs
3. Variable frequency and servo drives
4. Ladder logic programing
6. Epson robots
7. Selection and implementation of servo and stepper motors for positioning applications
8. Experience with machine vision systems.
9. Skills in physical wiring of control cabinets / panels (i.e. shop work to make the control cabinets / panels).
Tri-Power Design is a North New Jersey based custom machine automation builder and system integrator and is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer with BS ME or EE degree or higher from an accredited University with experience.
All work is done "in-house" using our manufacturing technology center. Programmers work alongside mechanical designers and manufacturing team on each and every machine build. All machines are custom "one-off" machines that require a concentrated effort with client interaction at the forefront.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Experience required to apply
2. Applicants MUST have:
3. Hardware Proficiency:
4. Software Proficiency:
5. OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
6. All candidates must have standard computer skilled competency in MS Office (MS-word, MS-excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
7. Competitive salary based upon experience with benefits and retirement plan available but right person can start very close to 100k. Thank you.
Thank you please apply today!
Tri-Power Design, LLC