Job ID: 7557
Job Title: Administrative - Clerical posting
Compensation: Based upon experience
Date Posted: 2016-07-21
Share this Job:
Position Type: Consultant
Location: NJ, DE, NY, PA, MD,
# of Positions: 1
Boutique Consulting Firm is seeking highly qualified Administrative, Financial - Accounting and clerical support individuals with experience in their respective professions.
These positions are primarily as consultants to our clients in several industries such as electric power generation, manufacturing and design having the following skills:
Documents Control Specialist needed to create and maintain all electronic documents including revision, retrieval and management. Candidate must have expert skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Viso and MS Powerpoint. Must be able to use track changes and be a master at format control and other advanced word processing.
- Strong verbal, prioritization, organizational, interpersonal and proof reading skills. Must be an excellent typist (speed of 50-60 wpm with good accuracy). Must have excellent grammar and spelling skills. Applicants are encouraged to have read “The Elements of Style” by Strunk and White which is a resource on proper grammar, word usage and spelling.
- Must be able to type as instructions or content are being verbally dictated as well as being projected on a screen in a group enviroment (knowledge of how to use a projector is very helpful).
- Must be able to utilize MS Word and expertly manipulate document formatting, use track changes, create tables, tables of contents, embedded graphics and other advanced document creation and revision skills.
- College and / or paralegal degree a plus.
- Using MS Excel and PowerPoint also are a big plus.
- Please have demonstrated examples of works you have done in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and please be prepared to be tested on your skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced high pressure environment.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills - Outlook, Acrobat, Visio, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (MS Access a big plus).
- Web HTML knowledge
- Proof and edit documents for accuracy and consistency.
To be effective in this role you must be:
- Take direction well
- Able to proof read well.
- Work well within a team
- Strong attention to details.
- Have an outstanding work ethic.
- Be able to process ideas quickly.
- Enjoy troubleshooting and problem solving
- Understand how files are named and filed on a PC so that you can always find the file and version you have are are working on.
- Be transparent with your work and make sure our clients know where you work is and how to access it at all times.
Our clients are in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and suburban Washington, DC areas. Please upload your resume and references today so we may contact you for opportunities.
** Must be able to legally work in the United States
***Fair Disclosure: The job listed above does not have a current need to fill however, we are always searching for candidates who may be available and a good match in the future. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please appy using your most current resume and we will keep it on file.